Stolen from Motor City Bad Kitty
1) Name the Last Four Things You Have Bought:
2. Coffee at the Monon
3. Gift for secret Santa
4. Dinner with Katie at Applebee's
2) Name Four Drinks You Regularly Drink :
2. Orange Juice (no pulp)
3. Coke/Diet Coke (mixed 50/50)
4. Iced tea
3) Last Time You Cried? Can't remember - not recently.
4) What's In Your CD Player? Mozart and Mahler (Symphony No. 1)
5) What's Under Your Bed? Space (nothing)
6) What Time Did You Wake Up Today? 5:45
7) Current Hair? reddish, blondish & whitish (thinning, unfortunately)
8) Current Clothes? Plaid shirt, twill pants
9) Current Desktop Picture? http://www.nezbitthecat.com/desktop01.jpg
10) Current Worry? AM leg pain.
11) Current Hate? Current National Administration
12) Favorite Places To Be? Home is pretty nice.
13) Least Favorite Place? A traffic jam
14) If You Could Play An Instrument? piano or cello
15) Favorite Color(s)? purple, black, dark red
16) How Tall Are You? 6'3"
17) Favorite expression? "Excellent!"
18) One Person From Your Past You Wish You Could Talk To: Diana
19) Favorite Day(s)? Saturday
20) Where Would You Like To Go? Richmond, UK
21) Where do you want to live when you get married? Richmond, UK, regardless of marital status
22) Favorite food? salmon, filet.
23) Color of most clothes you own: Blue, black, kahki.
24) Number of pillows you sleep w/? Three
25) What do you wear when you go to sleep: Brown pants and t-shirt
26) What were you doing 12AM last night: sleeping
27) How old will you be in 10 yrs: 63
28) What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years: Same as now, but in England
29) Do you have braces? No.
30) Are you paranoid?! No, not usually :).
31) Do you burn or tan? Avoid the sun entirely.
32) What is the brand of you wallet? Coach
33) First piercing/tattoo? Ear when I was 30-ish
34) First enemy? That was a long time ago.
35) Last person you yelled at? Can't remember that, either
36) Last crush? Catherine Zeta-Jones Mmmmm.
37) Last thing you ate? Egg McMuffin with sausage
38) The last time you had sex it was...? a distant memory, now.