1.Who was your first prom date?
2. Who was your first roommate?
I had three, Gary Wagoner, Ivan Pour, and Jim Martin.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
Vodka sour, no. Vodka with bitter lemon
4. What was your first job?
Dogsbody in my father's dry cleaning store.
5. What was your first car?
1960 Ford Fairlane (given to me by #10's dad)
6. When did you go to your first funeral?
When I was about 10. My best firend Warren's father.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Miss. Okino (hated her)
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
England (of course)
10. When you sneaked out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
A friend, Dennis. (we roamed the neighborhood in the dark - exciting!)
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends?
Warren - lost contact long ago.
12. Where was your first sleepover?
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Don't usually call anybody
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid, groomsmen, flowergirl, usher?
Hmm. I think it was either Frank or Tom.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
TV (the weather)
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
17. First tattoo or piercing?
Ear (I was in my 30's)
18. First celebrity crush?
Jane Russell (I am dating myself here.)
19. Age of first real kiss with tongue?
17 (see #1)
20. First crush?
Miss Rooney - kindergarten
21. First REAL love?
Yvonne Hale (a neighbor who moved away when I was 13)